PromoStandards 2022 Tech Summit is Rescheduled, Will Take Place in February 2023
PromoStandards is announcing its decision to host its first Tech Summit in Tampa, FL from February 19 to February 21, 2023. The event, originally scheduled for October 2022, was postponed due to Hurricane Ian. It’ll still take place at the Tampa Marriott Water Street hotel and the agenda remains largely unchanged.
The Dine-Around will be held on the first day of the summit. A virtual Hack-A-Thon Awards Ceremony will take place to celebrate those who won and participated in the 2022 virtual Hack-A-Thon, and an exclusive launch of PromoStandards Order Management Service will be held in an upcoming monthly education event.
The Tech Summit, which features two days of education tracts focusing on industry-relevant technology and PromoStandards integrations, provides ample opportunity to network with industry peers. This event anticipates 125 attendees from over 60 companies.
● Eric Alessi, President and CEO at Essent Corporation
● Aaron Anderson, Sr Director of Software Engineering at alphabroder
● Michael Conway, Managing Director of Digital Transformation at Aspirant
● Catherine Graham, CEO at commonsku
● David Jackson, VP of Information Technology at Spector & Co.
● Andrew Larsen, Ph.D., Director of Data Science at Fox Corporation
● Mike Pfeiffer, VP of Technology at American Solutions for Business
● Jon Norris, COO at Starline Inc.
● Amy Rabideu, VP of Product at Facilisgroup
● Eric Shonebarger, President at Hit Promotional Products Inc.
● Steven Stanley, Senior Vice President of Technology at ePromos Promotional Products
People are still able to register and become sponsors. Register or view the full agenda at https://promostandards.org/Technology-Summit-Hackathon/.
To become a sponsor or submit questions, please email Amy Rabideau, MMEC Committee Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org.Attendees can book a hotel reservation at https://book.passkey.com/gt/218465272?gtid=d5b51a5be53b41788e48e33a13073a96.
Out of seven teams encompassing more than 50 participants and representing 33 companies from around the world, on November 8, PromoStandards announced the official first-place and runner-up teams for its first annual virtual Hack-A-Thon.
In September of this year, PromoStandards hosted the Hack-A-Thon, sponsored by Essent. The event consisted of cross-functional teams that used PromoStandards protocols, allowing them to access trading partner data and services to develop solutions for real-world promotional product industry challenges.
Each team was given ten minutes to pitch their solutions. During that time, they were judged on the following:
The winning teams were awarded $5,000 in cash prizes to share and received additional swag.
The official first-place team was The Adaptors, whose team members consisted of the following individuals:
To view The Adaptors’ presentation, please visit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwr-K8nzTQ0.
The official runner-up team was Promofound, whose team members consisted of the following individuals:
To view Promofound’s presentation, please visit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CC2iC3tOtVc.
PromoStandards Adds a New Advisory Board Member Amy Rabideau - August 10, 2022