We collaborate to create industry-leading open standards that enable industry participants to improve customer experience, reduce transactional friction, and effectively execute their digital strategy.
HOW DOES IT WORK
- Download the PromoStandards specifications and have your IT leader determine the path to implementation.
- Create the inventory web service from the specifications and confirm it passes using the PromoStandards web service validation tool.
- Choose a distributor from the list below to test your implementation.
- You provide credentials to each distributor you want to have access.
- Create your application to consume the results of the web service into your systems.
- Test your service using the test service available soon. Until then, pick a supplier from below.
- Contact suppliers individually to get your credentials and implement those credentials in your system.
- For more details on implementation as well as how to implement other standards visit the documentation page.
Standard Setting Members
These companies have dedicated significant resources to setting standards and continue to take input from all companies who have actively implemented any standard.
Active Participants as of March 2017
|PCNA (Leeds, Bullet, Tri-Mark)|
|BIC Graphic USA|
|HIT Promotional Products|
|American Ad Bag|
|Cutter & Buck|
Active Distributors/Service Providers as of May 2017
|Staples Promotional Products|
|ASI (Advertising Specialty Institute)|
|HALO Branded Solutions|
|ePromos Promotional Products, Inc.|